As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. LAOWA #ad
Venus Optics Laowa 17mm f/1.8 MFT Lens for Micro Four Thirds #adLAOWA #ad
- Photographers can make use of the “Mini-macro” feature to capture close-up shots with shallower depth of field, the 17mm f/1. 8 lens is a portable, creating smooth out-of-focus renderings and impressive subject separation from the background.
Easy to use: this lens has a 5. 9-inch 15cm minimum focusing distance that greatly benefits shooting details and smaller subjects. It has a minimum focus distance of 5.
9 inches/15cm from the sensor and has a 46mm filter thread. Light body, on-the-go option for videographers - both handheld and on gimbals. It is the 4th wide-angle lens that LAOWA has designed for MFT mirrorless cameras, 9mm f/2.
8, following the success of their ultra-wide 7. 5mm f/2, and 4mm f/2. 8 fisheye lenses. Features: the laowa 17mm is equivalent to a 34mm angle of view on a full-frame sensor. It is a great tool for still-lifes, this remarkably light, and travel photography and should be in every photographers’ kit bag. Benefits: the laowa 17mm f/1. 8 for micro four thirds m43 cameras.
2. LAOWA #ad
Venus Laowa 4mm f/2.8 Circular Fisheye Lens for MFT Mount #adLAOWA #ad
- Ultra wide-angle 4mm f/2. 8 prime is designed for Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras and provides an 8mm equivalent focal length. Manual focus design offers a minimum focusing distance of 3.
1". Lightweight and small design makes this lens suitable for use on drones as well as being ideal for VR imaging, action sports filming, or virtual tours.
Exceptionally wide 210° angle of view along with a circular fisheye design produces a highly distorted image for creative applications as well as the potential to stitch images together for full 360° panoramas. Bright f/2. 8 maximum aperture is well-suited to working in low and difficult lighting conditions.
3. LAOWA #ad
Laowa Venus 10mm f/2 Zero-D MFT Lens #adLAOWA #ad
- 10-point sunstars: designed with five aperture blades in the 10mm f/2 Zero-D MFT, photographers can create perfect and fancy 10-point sunstars by stepping down the aperture.
Close minimum focusing distance: the minimum focusing distance is 12cm long. With such a close distance, an exaggerated perspective and smooth bokeh can be created easily. Zero distortion: being the second mft lens in the line-up of Zero-D, it retains excellent performance on the optical distortion control, which is commonly found in ultra-wide-angle lenses.
Ultra-wide and fast: laowa 10mm f/2 zero-d mft is an ultra-wide and ultra-fast prime lens with a 35mm equivalent focal length of around 20mm. Auto aperture: the 10mm is assembled with a CPU chip and motor which the photographers can adjust the aperture via the camera body.
|Model||Laowa 10mm f/2 Zero-D|
4. PERGEAR #ad
TTartisan 17mm F1.4 Wide-Angle Lens Compatible with MFT M4/3 Mount Cameras EPM1 EPM2 EPL1 EPL2 E-M1 E-M5 E-M10II E-MM10III Pen-F G3 G5 G6 G7 GX8 GX9 GM1GH1 #adPERGEAR #ad
- Mtf-mount lens: the wide-angle lens is designed for MFT-mount mirrorless cameras and provides a 34mm equivalent focal length. High-performance optical design: its optical system consists of 9 elements in 8 groups, including One ED element in the optical design and helps to reduce chromatic aberrations and color fringing for high clarity and color accuracy.
Ideal aperture: bright f/1. 4 maximum aperture suits working in a variety of lighting conditions.
Lightweight & compact, with clicked aperture: the lens is compact that with weighs only 248g. 81° wide -angle of view: improve contrast and color rendering in a variety of lighting conditions.
With the clicked aperture, you can switch without looking at the lens, especially shooting at night. A 10-blade diaphragm contributes to a smooth and pleasing bokeh quality. The lens design renders an 81° angle of view to produce a distinct visual, street, close-ups, it is perfect for still-lifes, and travel photography.
|Part Number||17mm F1.4 M4/3|
5. LAOWA #ad
Venus Optics Laowa 9mm f/2.8 Zero-D for M43 #adLAOWA #ad
- Authorized Venus Optics Dealer. Mount: micro four thirds mount / APS-C Super35 sensor format. Features: ultra wide angle of view of 113° / Zero-D for little to no dispersion.
Build: 15 elements in 10 groups including 2 aspherical elements plus 3 extra-low dispersion elements. Optical features: focal length of 9mm / Maximum aperture of f/2. 8.
6. LAOWA #ad
Venus 50mm f/2.8 2x Ultra Macro APO Lens for Micro Four Thirds #adLAOWA #ad
- Micro four Thirds System. Three extra-Low Dispersion Elements. Maximum magnification: 2:1. Aperture range: f/2. 8 to f/22.
7. Venus Laowa #ad
Venus Laowa 17mm f/1.8 Wide-Angle Lens for M4/3 Mount Camera/Drone #adVenus Laowa #ad
- It is a great tool that should be in every photographers’ kit bag. The vibrant color rendering results in high saturation, sharp, but also offers great low-light performance. Laowa 17mm f/1. 8 mft is perfect for street, this remarkably light, travel and everyday photography.
It is a great tool that should be in every photographers’ kit bag. Laowa 17mm f/1. 8 mft is perfect for street, this remarkably light, travel and everyday photography. The wide angle of view65° pair with the large f/1.
8 aperture can easily handle different lighting conditions. Weighted 6oz 172g only, compact and agile lens serves as an exceptional complement to MFT cameras. The lens houses nine elements in seven groups and has a seven-blade diaphragm to give a traditional Sunstar rendering in out-of-focus highlights.
The wide angle of view65° pair with the large f/1. 8 aperture can easily handle different lighting conditions. Optimized for m43 system, the resulting images deliver stunning details and contrast across the entire frame, even at a wide-open aperture. Despite the fast aperture, landscapes, high-contrast images of distant subjects can be captured at any apertures. Your best everyday prime lens.
8. LAOWA #ad
Venus Optics Laowa 9mm f/2.8 Zero-D Canon EOS-M Mount #adLAOWA #ad
- Coverage: 12cm minimum focusing distance; ultra wide-angle coverage up to 113-degree angle of view. Size: tiny size and light weight with 49mm filter thread diameter.
Focal length: 9mm focal length with f/2. 8 aperture. Construction: 2 aspherical elements plus 3 extra-low dispersion elements; 15 elements in 10 groups. Mount: canon eos m-mount lens; compatible with APS-C Format sensor.
9. LAOWA #ad
Laowa 15mm f/4 Wide Angle Macro Lens with Shift Sony FE #adLAOWA #ad
- 12 elements in 9 groups with 3 pieces of High Refractive elements and 1 piece of Extra-low dispension lens. 110 degrees of view angle. 1:1 macro ability with infinity focus. Multi-layer low-reflective coatings to avoid unnecessary flare. 6mm shift ability.
10. LAOWA #ad
Venus Optics Laowa 12mm f/2.8 Zero-D Lens for Canon RF #adLAOWA #ad
- Rf-mount lens/Full-Frame Format. Two aspherical Elements. Rectilinear design renders subjects with minimal distortion. Three extra-Low Dispersion Elements. Aperture range: f/2. 8 to f/22.