As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. AURSINC #ad
AURSINC MMDVM Hotspot Board + Antenna Support UHF VHF Support P25 DMR YSF DSTAR NXDN POCSAG for Raspberry Pi-Zero W, Pi 3 OLED Board #adAURSINC #ad
- If the raspberry fails to connect the hotspot board, please try update the firmware of the hotspot board by conducting the command: sudo pistar-mmdvmhshatflash hs_hat-12mhz. Hotspot board saves electricity, low ber. Support mmdvm mode dmr / ysf / p25 / nxdn / dstar / pocsag.
And if you do want to connect it with your Pi 4, you could try below methods. Method 1: remove the r1 resistance of the hotspot boardsingle/dual ; method 2: Cut off the 2 Raspberry Pi pin headers on the corners of the board pick one to operate on your MMDVM board, refer to the product image for the R1 and 2 pin headers locations.
Support online upgrade, user-friendly oLED and Nextion special design location, stable, High quality TCXO, reserved for additional installation of Bluetooth modules.
Pick one. Compatible with p4 settings:since our mmdvm board is defautly setup for pi-zero w, pi 3. Mmdvm hotspot supports uhf vhf, 842mhz-950mhz depending on adf7021 and tcxo, 420mhz-475MHz, frequency range: 144MHz-148MHz, HAT firmware amateur radio brand license restrictions. Aursinc hotspot board supports raspberry pi 3b, pi zero, orange pi, compatible with NanoPi NEO, 3B +, compatible with BlueDV requires USBtoTTL or Bluetooth model.
2. Thincol #ad
For Raspberry Pi 3 and for Raspberry Pi 0 WA, Hotspot Module, USB Wireless Multi-Mode Hotspot Expansion Board + Antenna + LED Screen + Case, Support D-Star / P25 Digital Mobile Radio UHF VHF #adThincol #ad
- Mmdvm hotspot board kit: wifi board and antenna kit, is a portable wireless network router used for home WIFI, outdoor game parties, etc. Notice: pi-star, you can get all the software and design support for this wifi hotspot from the MMDVM related open source website, USB power support; but it does not support analog radio USB.
Frequency band support: uhf vhf frequency range is 144mHz-148MHz, 420MHz-475MHz, 842MHz-950MHz;.
Mmdvm mode and compatibility: d-star / p25 / DMR etc. It is simple, Raspberry Pi project development, fast and convenient. Support raspberry Pi 3, Raspberry Pi Zero W. Wifi ssid: gary / password: since pi zero w does not support 5. 8ghz, 2. 4ghz ssid is required.
3. AURSINC #ad
AURSINC MMDVM Hotspot Board + Antenna Support UHF VHF Support P25 DMR YSF DSTAR NXDN POCSAG for Raspberry Pi-Zero W, Pi 3 Board #adAURSINC #ad
- Mmdvm hotspot board supports uhf vhf, 420mhz-475mhz, frequency range: 144mhz-148mhz, 842MHz-950MHz depending on ADF7021 and TCXO, HAT firmware amateur radio brand license restrictions.
If the raspberry fails to connect the hotspot board, please try update the firmware of the hotspot board by conducting the command: sudo pistar-mmdvmhshatflash hs_hat-12mhz. Support online upgrade, user-friendly OLED and Nextion special design location, reserved for additional installation of Bluetooth modules.
Hotspot board support raspberry pi 3b, orange pi, compatible with NanoPi NEO, 3b +, pi ZERO, compatible with BlueDV requires USBtoTTL or Bluetooth model. Mmdvm board saves electricity, stable, high quality tcxo, low ber. Support mmdvm mode dmr / ysf / nxdn / p25 / dstaR / POCSAG.
4. JUNSHUNTONG #ad
Pi 3， Simplex Parts, MMDVM Hotspot Board + OLED + Antenna,Digital Radio Gateway Hotspot,Support UHF VHF Support P25 DMR YSF DSTAR for Raspberry Pi-Zero W #adJUNSHUNTONG #ad
- 3. Onboard leds: show status tx, rx, ptt, mode. Additional bluetooth module is cleverly installed in the uniquely reserved position of OLED and Nextion design position.
Support online upgrade. 4. Sma antenna connector, uhf&vhf Antenna included. Up to 10mw RF powe. 5. Mounts cleanly :on all current raspberry Pi's including Pi 3B, 3B +, Pi ZERO.
2. Supports dmr: p-25, and system fusion. The firmware is pre-loaded and is easily upgraded via software. Frequency range: 144mhz-148mhz, d-star, 420mhz-475mhz, YSF, 842MHz-950MHz.1. High performance :32-bit arm processor. High quality tcxO, stable, low BER.
5. AURSINC #ad
MMDVM Duplex Hotspot Module Dual Hat V1.3 Support P25 DMR YSF NXDN DMR Slot 1 + Slot 2 for Raspberry pi with USB Port with OLED #adAURSINC #ad
- Frequency: radio frequency : freq:144-148, main band 420-475, 842-950 note: tx =0, 219-225, rx=0. Update new fw: pi-star / ssh access / expert / user :pi-star pass:raspberry then run sudo pistar-mmdvmhshatflash hs_dual_hat set Jumper BOOT0=1, BOOT1=0 and soler JP1 First! After upgraded finished, disconnect JP1.
Modem select: stm32-dvm/mmdvm_hs-raspberry pi HatGPIO or any other GPIO board.
If the board fails to work on duplex mode, please run the upgrade command: sudo pistar-mmdvmhshatflash hs_dual_hat ; HIGH PERFORMACE: 32-bit ARM processor, up to 10mw rf power, fully tested every piece. Widely compatible: supports DMR, P-25, D-Star and System Fusion. Work with rasberry pi: mounts cleanly on current Raspberry Pi including the Pi Zero, NOT compatible with Rasberry Pi 4.
6. AURSINC #ad
AURSINC MMDVM Hotspot Board + Antenna + OLED Display Aluminium Case Support UHF C4FM YSF NXDN DSTAR P25 DMR Fully Assembled and Tested Raspberry pi not Included #adAURSINC #ad
- Uv series, 5r +, 5r plus, 5X, BF series. Easy setting: preload pi-star sofeware on tf card, no need to download again. After turning on 2 minutes, go to http: //pi-star/admin/configure. Php. Note: not compatible with baofeng uv-5r, read product manual or contact us, Baofeng RD-5R, etc.
The hotspot will also work mobile in your vehicle if you connect it to your mobile phone network. Radio frequency: uhf: 430-440 this is an updated version, no need to configure RXOFFSET and TXOFFSET, they are 0 by default.
Support: c4fm ysf nxdn dstar p25 dmr and default work with UHF. More product configuration guide, we will reply you within 24 hours.
And wifi will not work with wep, make sure your WiFi Password Type is WPA. Wifi ssid: requires 2. 4ghz ssid as pi zero w does not support 5. 8ghz. Easy to charge: free micro usb charging cable included, charged with a power bank or connected to a laptop or computer. Turn on the hotspot for 2 minutes to automatically connect to the network, or follow the instructions to connect the hotspot to your router.
7. AURSINC #ad
MMDVM Duplex Hotspot Module Dual Hat with 0.96 OLED Display V1.47 Support P25 DMR YSF NXDN DMR Slot 1 + Slot 2 for Raspberry pi with OLED #adAURSINC #ad
- Work with rasberry pi: mounts cleanly on current Raspberry Pi including the Pi Zero, NOT compatible with Rasberry Pi 4. Easy operation: the firmware is pre-loaded and is easily upgraded via software.
Frequency: uhf 433-900mhz, in the expert section, go to mmdvm host, and scroll down to the oled section. Note: tx =0, ensure you have "oled type 3" in the display type field at the top of the page, RX=0 Also, it goes blank when idle.
Modem select: stm32_hs_gpio ; to leave the screen on all the time In Pi-Star configuration, set Port to: modem. If the board fails to work on duplex mode, up to 10mw rf power, please run the upgrade command: sudo pistar-mmdvmhshatflash hs_dual_hat ; HIGH PERFORMACE: 32-bit ARM processor, fully tested every piece.
Make sure logoscreensaver is set to 1. This leaves the screen on all the time. Widely compatible: supports DMR, P-25, D-Star and System Fusion. Otherwise, vhf 144-220 MHz. Onboard leds showing status Tx, Rx, PTT, Mode.
8. Zerone #ad
MMDVM Hotspot Dual Antenna Board Duplex MMDVM Assembled Kit for P25 DMR YSF Raspberry Pi #adZerone #ad
- Up to 10mw RF power. Package includes 1 x duplex module, 1 x User Manual, 2 x Antennas, 2 x Pin Headers. Sma antenna connector, Antenna included. The firmware is pre-loaded and is easily upgraded via software.
Mounts cleanly on all current Raspberry Pi's including the Pi Zero. Suits for dmr, d-star, P25 and System Fusion. Can be installed in all current raspberry Pi. Supports pi-star's web based digital voice dashboard and configuration tool.
|Part Number||Zer oneveo7g9q2zk|
9. AURSINC #ad
AURSINC MMDVM Hotspot Spot Radio Station WiFi Digital Voice Modem Work Contained with Raspberry Pi Zero 2 W with Firmware V4.1.5 UHF Supports C4FM YSF POCSAG NXDN DSTAR P25 DMR #adAURSINC #ad
- Radio frequency: uhf:430-440 this is upgraded version, do not need to set RXOFFSET and TXOFFSET, use a write in tool to write the software on TF card. Easy set up preload sofeware pi-star on tf card, please do not copy on the tf card directly, they're default 0 .
Easy charging free micro usb charging cable included, charged with power bank or connect to laptop or computer. Wifi ssid need the 2. 4ghz ssid as the pi zero w doesn't support 5. 8ghz. And wifi will not work with wep, make sure your WiFi Password Type is WPA.
The hotspot will also work mobile in your vehicle if you tether it to your mobile phone network. More product setup guide, etc uv series, please email us, 5R+, 5X, Baofeng RD-5R, please read the product manual or contact us, we will reply within 24 hours.
Note: when you flash the TF card with new version software, no need to download again. If you receive a old firmware device and there's update trouble, the problem has been solved, please do contact us, you need to configure it as needed Working mode parameters . Power on the hotspot for 2 minutes to automatically connect to the network, or follow the instructions to connect the Hotspot to your router. Our test is in dmr mode ，if you want to change the working mode, we have preload the firmware 4. 1.
|Model||MMDVM HOTSPOT STATION|
10. C4Labs #ad
C4Labs ZRPi-1AS case for Raspberry Pi 3 B+ and ZUMspot with Attached 1.3 OLED #adC4Labs #ad
- Heatsinks and rubber feet included. Cut outs for easy access to SD card and camera ports. Can be used with a zumspot with or without attached 1.
3″ oled or a jumboSPOT with attached. 96″ oled or n5boc lonestar Board not included. Full body coverage for Pi and ZUMspot hat not waterproof. Designed and crafted by Local Artists in Tacoma, WA USA.